Everyone as a Kid or when growing up might or have heard -“Butterflies in Stomach” But have never seen in real well it happens that a Ukrainian photo artist named Anya Anti has taken that old expression most of us remember from childhood and turned it into reality. Through a process involving a model skeleton, several layered photos, and 3.5 hours of editing, Anti was able to create a piece that gorgeously depicted how she felt inside, and gave it an appropriate title – Butterflies In My Stomach.
Well to find out how She Nails it continue reading…
♡ Broncolor Move 1200l battery pack
♡ 60 x 60 softbox
♡ Broncolor new RFS 2.2 transmitter
- Firstly ,she takes a model skeleton.
- Then She Strungs a number of artificial butterflies.
- Onto the model skeleton.
- After which She photographs herself holding open a cut-out flesh-coloured peignoir(undergarment) and the model skeleton.
- she merged both the images together in Photoshop, and she was able to create the illusion of a girl physically opening her stomach letting out the ‘butterflies’ inside exposing a skeletal core.
- Final image of “Butterflies In My Stomach.
Her step-by-step video of the entire editing journey has hit over 80 thousand views on YouTube, and it’s a compelling look at every small detail Anti employed to produce the final image.
Here is a 1 minute time lapse of her 3.5 hours art video:
“Butterflies in my stomach – is an anxious and nervous feeling inside yourself (inside your stomach). This image is metaphor of dealing with stress, anxiety and releasing my inner bugs. I’ve had issues with dark thoughts and depression for the past couple of years and this image represents my attempt to reconsider my life and to be reborn into a new person. -Anya Anti.
You can watch the whole step by step process in her Youtube Channel in the link below:
That was a short post on amazing work by Anya Anti and feel free to drop your comments and corrections because I am still a newbie blogger.